New events will be posted as soon as the curfew for COVID-19 is lifted. In the meanwhile, enjoy the sound meditation below. Listen to it with medium volume. Take a comfortable seat of lay down. Close your eyes. Maybe synchronize your breathing with the sounds.
Date TBD, 865 52nd street
Are you a sound practitioner, yoga teacher or musician already offering sound baths or interested in using sound healing in your events? Are you looking for structure and/or inspiration for your offering?
In this hands-on one day workshop we will explore and assess variety of sound healing protocols, sequencing and practices that will help you and your attendees to have best possible experience in your events. In the afternoon we will integrate them with your tools and skillset in order for you to define your unique sound healing event offering.
We will particularly tap into the topic how to meet the audience where they are and how to guide them to relaxation. People often come to the events directly from work and it will take them a while to get to the point of relaxation. There are lots of things you can do to support their journey so that once they lay down on the mat they are ready to receive the sounds.
The agenda includes items such as
– multiple ways to open and close the event
– specific sound healing protocols that can be applied with multiple acoustic instruments
– rhythm and sequencing that will create safe healing experience
– practices that help you and your participants to have the best possible experience
Bring your instruments, note book and dish for potluck lunch.
Space is limited to 8 people. Reserve your spot by paying $80 non-refundable deposit using this PayPal link, the remainder can be paid at the event. Kindly add the event name to the description field when sending the payment. Email Minna for any further questions at email@example.com
Sliding scale $150 – 200 Payment through Paypal
Sunday March 8 at 2 – 4 pm, Anasa Yoga, 4232 MacArthur Blvd
Saturday March 7th at 3 – 5pm, 5515 Doyle St #12
Tuesdays March 3rd and February 18 at 7 – 8:15 pm, at 865 52nd street
Saturday and Sunday, February 29 – March 1, at 10 am – 4 pm, 865 52nd street
Sundays February 23 and January 19 at 6:30 – 7:45 pm, at Purusha Yoga, 3048 Claremont Avenue
Sunday February 2nd at 4:30 – 7 pm at San Francisco Integral Yoga Institute, 770 Dolores Street
Sunday February 2nd at 12 – 12:45 and 1 – 1:45 pm at Berkeley Community Acupuncture, 2880 Sacramento Street
Saturdays January 25, at 3 – 4:15 pm, at Soulstice Mind Body Spa, 2462 West 3rd Street
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name and email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Harmoniaalto may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience - We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To process appointments - We may use the information Users provide about themselves when booking a session only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails - We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on November 12, 2013×